.

.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

What's In My Makeup Bag 2014 Edition

I am already due for a new makeup bag considering this is actually a pencil case, but for now it's a pretty good makeup bag. I don't tend to bring eyeshadow, eyeshadow primer, BB base or eyelash curlers around anymore, it ended up being too bulky and I never used them.
First off in the kitty bag of happiness, concealer and a brush that is probably definitely not for concealers but I don't caare!
Essence 16h stay all day long-lasting concealer of lies
 And next up, blush! I never usually reapply blush but I carry it anyway??? For the one in one million chance that I do decide to reapply it.
Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher #2 Strawberry Choux
 I aallso carry my clear pact even though I tend to not reapply this either.. well... And a brush because it goes on too cakey with the pad in it.
Tonymoly Cats Wink Clear Pact #1 Clear Skin & Essence brush
 I also tend to carry a type of chapstick, but hello kitty version.... So it's not really chapstick but I can't think of another word that works for it at the moment plus whatever lip product I have on for the day - today being lip tint + gloss.
Tonymoly Tony Tint #1 Cherry Pink, Hello Kitty Sweet Lips Yummy Raspberry, Essence XXXL Shine lipgloss
 Aaaannd BB cream, which I do in fact also reapply.
Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit #2 Light Beige
 And various eye/around eye products, which I also only sometimes reapply but it's there juuust in case. I've been using Dolly Wink eyeliner lately because I've run out of my other one. ;;


Dolly Wink eyeliner in black, Etude House Drawing Eye Brow #??? and Tonymoly Cats Wink Mascara Volume & Long Lash
And FOTD because this is a makeup post, right? Right. THIS WAS THE ONLY SEMI NICE PICTURE I TOOK TODAY GOOD LORD

1 comment :