This is one of the first "expensive" perfumes I've owned, I actually have wanted it for a while but could never justify spending more than $15 on perfume. BUT my mum recently went over to Mexico for a work ~thing~ and asked before she left if I wanted perfume when she was over there since it's cheaper, my answer was "if you can find something that smells like flowers or candy, I'm in." and she came back with this which I was... Not expecting.
I wouldn't suggest this for anyone that doesn't like smelling their 50 year old aunt who wears 10x too much perfume and it chokes you, it smells kinda like that at first.
- super, super cute packaging
- smells pretty good
- cute PACKAGING
- luckily the bitter old lady-esque smell that reminds me of my mothers friends goes away after a while and it just smells like flowers
- it cost her $64 and I saw it in a store earlier this week for AU$89
- it has the bitter smell at first which hurts my feelings LOL
- huge box? why?
- I'm too stingy to rebuy it if it ever gets used up