.

.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

November/December Makeup Favourites

And here we see lazy blogger doing lazy post! I've been wanting to do these kinds of posts all year but I always forget, soooo let's see if I can do these more than once this coming year! I bet $5 on me failing
I was planning on doing dislikes but the main things I disliked this year were
a) Etude House Sweet Recipe All Over Colours because they wouldn't stay on no matter what I did
b) Tonymoly Cats Wink BB cream because it exploded in my makeup bag and
c) Tonymoly Cats Wink BB cream base because... it exploded in my makeup bag too. I suggest not buying them... if you want to keep the cute makeup bag that you paid a lot for... Like they're good but um... Exploding... Not good...
I'm going through my old reviews to link stuff and I am so mad at my eyebrows they're so uglylyyylyyy


 Anyway, I've been using these products a looot over the last month and a bit and they're toootally worth buying. ;u; sorry not sorry it's mostly Etude but they do put out good stuff omg
 First off, Etude House Missing U, I Can Fly Hand Cream Peach Peach Peach ~ Smells just like the panda one from one of the previous lines of handcreams, which was my favourite, kind of oily at first but smells good enough to ignore that.
 Etude House Sweet Recipe Candy Stick #3 Lemon Candy ~ The thing I wear the most on my lips, it's a suuuper sweet colour and doesn't rub off too easily!
 Etude House Drawing Eye Brow #1 (probably) Super easy to use, one side is an eyebrow brush, I looove this but as my hair keeps getting lighter, I'm now looking for a good blonde eyebrow mascara.
 Maybelline Colour Whisper 'One Size Fits Pearl' and Essence Stay With Me Longlasting Lipgloss #1 Me and My Ice Cream - I haven't reviewed either of these yet, the first one is a nude lipstick which is cute for natural looks and the lipgloss is also more nude than pink while on, isn't as longlasting as it attempts to seem but still cute nonetheless. :>
 Tonymoly Cats Wink Pact - Also not reviewed, though I should do it soon, I've moved back to this one from my Etude Sweet Recipe one since this one cakes up less on my face.
 Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base #2 Berry Choux
Lightens your skin, hides a fair amount of redness, makes your bb cream last a fair amount of time and has the most adorable breakable jar!
Etude House Dear Girls Vitcara Long & Curl Mascara - super lengthening, doesn't clump too much, super cute packaging!

Honourable mention;

No comments :

Post a Comment