.

.

Monday, April 22, 2013

The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Waterful Grapefruit Mask

Heeellooo~ I am being such a lazy blogger  right noooow oh my god. I'm not even going to make excuses, I was just being lazy. :P
So this, with its super long-winded name, is an overnight wash off face mask and I've been using it for uh... I don't actually know... About four months?
It suggests you use it 1-2  times a week, So I use it on Wednesdays and Saturdays (unneeded information) and put it on just before bed,  making sure it has time to dry so I don't roll around on my pillows and make them wet even though grapefruit pillows would be okay.
I forget what it's meant to do...
Be kawaaaaii and bluushhhy and look huuuggable? idk wait I'll look it up.
I DON'T EVEN KNOW I JUST KNOW IT MAKES MY FACE FEEL SQUISHY AND then doesn't because I'm like mmmmm feelin' up my face until oh god i've made my face all  dry by rubbing it

Oh wow of course this ONE  IS MOISTURIZING and there are two others, one is a pore one and the other has a bandaid on its face to imma assume it fixes up redness or something

So this definitely has been moisturizing my face, each day or so after I use it I don't need my bunny moist mist stuff~ :>
Oh, but it's a hand-dip container which I know everyone seems to hate.
because it contains cooties and bacteria
buy sponges, kids.
LIKES:
  • It does indeed moisturize my face
  • It's cute
  • It's fairly cheap
  • THERE IS SO MUCH INSIDE HOW DO I FINISH IT
  • Smells like wonderful waterful ;u;
  • Seohyun is  in  some pictures with this SNSD POWER BUY THE  CUTE
DISLIKES:
  • ewww bacteria ewww germs
  • i wish it got rid of pimples too
  • no one likes you pimples
rambling under heeer e yay
 The other day I came back from Canberra and my room is all cute and has a bunch of T-ARA and  Hello Venus stuff in it now so it's like MMMM PERFECT and I got my little uh storage things to put review~makeup in and holy shit why so much
there's a random english lipstick in there i don't even know what it's doing wtf



 also my favourite outfit shot so far mmm liam juh akhdhahahahahah
this one is old ish i'm so sorry

2 comments :

  1. you should take pics of your t-ara and hello venus stuff! and blog more regularly!

    i have animal crossing and game of thrones posters up in my room woop woop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe I was planning to once I receive my Hello Venus posters again ;u; (mysteriously lost in giant poster bundle omg) and I had a really good blogging thing going during February but then was like HAHAHA SO LAZY huaheusdhg /die

      Ohhh I love animal crossing ;uuuuuu;

      Delete